Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: Opportunity for CAP? State CIOs Plan System ToWarn Public Of Danger

On a tangent - while fear-mongering seems to be good for the business of
emergency alerting, I must point out:

If your chances are 1 in 200 of being hit by that tsunami (taking Rex'
example - the reality is much larger), chances are almost 5 to 20 times
times greater that you will:

1. get hit by a car
2. contract lung cancer
3. have a stroke