Subject: Re: [emergency] Response from David Ellis - Video in <derefUri>

Is the need here to send the video data inside the derefUri (as frames,
or a file, or whatever), or externally as a stream?

If anything, the video should be sent separately with the derefUri
pointing to the video 'location' via metadata file(s). That way you do
not lose two birds with one stone when your CAP file is not received --
and your ops software can automatically verify if the either the sensor
or cctv feed is down, or both. Bundling costs you your redundancy in
differentiated transports.

Poor Elysa, having to route messages back and forth ;-).

Cheers
Kon