At 03:41 AM 2/7/2005, Bob Wyman wrote:
>[...] we're considering whether we should provide CAP format messages for
>the FAA Airport delay and status messages that we currently support on our
>site.
>(<http://www.pubsub.com/airports.php>http://www.pubsub.com/airports.php)
>If you have any thoughts on how this could best be done via CAP, please
>let me know. And, if you know of any other data streams that are publicly
>available and that you think should be served in a similar fashion please
>let me know.

The Department of Transportation representative in the Disaster Management
e-government initiative, is Tom Sachs in the DOT Office of Emergency
Transportation http://www.rspa.dot.gov/oet/oet/contact_oet.html

BTW, DOT also maintains a site about road condition warnings
http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/trafficinfo/index.htm