Subject: RE: [emergency] FW: Inter-Governmental Information Sharing Standards: Meeting March 8

Hey Tom,  I took a look at the search tool for the GJXDD that Paul
presented last week at the meeting we attended in DC.  I searched several
of the items from CAP and EDXL and think it may be a simpler way to do the
mapping.  It is well done and quite easy to use.  There are relatively few
vocabulary terms in our set that have to be mapped.  Just thought I would
offer that up as an option.  Elysa