Subject: FOSE Interop Participants

Hey friends,

I have heard from the following companies that would like to participate in
the FOSE Interop Demo next month in Washington, DC.  Details about the
conference can be found at www.fose.com.  Please let me know ASAP if you
are on the list and DO NOT plan to participate or if you are NOT on the
list and would like to participate.  OASIS will begin putting together the
literature for the conference very soon and must have participants
identified.  In the list below, participants are listed as they are shown
on the EM-TC roster.  If you wish to have your name/company listed
differently, let me know and we will discuss.  If you are a member of OASIS
as an individual, you can still participate but your individual name, not
company will be listed in the literature.  Please see the OASIS Interop
Policy at http://www.oasis-open.org/who/interop_demo_policy.php for details.

Anteon Corporation
Lockheed Martin
DMIS