Subject: Telecon to discuss CAP 1.1

EM-TC Members,

There will be a meeting of the EM-TC on Thurs 3/10/05 at 12:00 EST to
discuss CAP 1.1.  There has NOT been a new version ov 1.1 up-loaded to the
site as I am still working on it.  We will NOT plan for a vote at that
time.  The primary reason for the call is to discuss Dr. Iannella's
comments.  Please take a look at the last email on the list addressing this
- it is dated 2/28/05 and entitled "...Initial thoughts re:...." and was
from Art.  The main concern raised in discussion yesterday was that once
1.1 is ok with us and we send it out for public review, these comments that
came in some time ago have not been addressed.  We can decide to address
some or none of these in 1.1, differ some or all to 2.0, or decide to not
accept some or all of them.  However, this must be documented.  Please be
prepared to discuss these tomorrow.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
EM-TC