Subject: RE: [emergency] Common Distribution Element

Thak you Paul,

This is the one we saw before.  I think it makes a lot of sense.

R/s

Gary A. Ham
Senior Research Scientist
Battelle Memorial Institute
540-288-5611 (office)
703-869-6241 (cell)
"You would be surprised what you can accomplish when you do not care who
gets the credit." - Harry S. Truman

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Embley [mailto:pembley@mstar.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 1:12 PM
To: 'Elysa Jones'; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Here is a more current version.  Same concepts apply, hopefully just a
bit better articulated.

Sorry about not being able to be on the entire call.  I drove out of
cell range and it was a long time before I got signal back.  Hope it was
productive.

Paul S. Embley
Practitioner Resource Group
G&H International Services, Inc.