Subject: RE: [emergency] Groups - EDIT of emergency-CAPv-1.1

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety

-----Original Message-----
From: Daconta, Michael [mailto:Michael.Daconta@dhs.gov]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 6:11 AM
To: acb@incident.com; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone,
In terms of general principles, you must also weigh the maturity of the
specification and the probability for the code tables needing to be updated.
Due to the broad scope of the distribution element, I believe the
probability for changing the code tables is high. Therefore the principle of
"separation of concerns" would win out (over simplicity) and make external
code tables a better choice.
Regards,
- Mike