Subject: RE: [emergency] EDXL Call

I'm trying to notify Unisys and will let you know if I'm successful.

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720
Cell Phone:   (240) 375-1966
Fax:          (301) 614-0581
e-mail:        tmerkle@capwin.org

CapWIN
6305 Ivy Lane Suite 300
Capital Office Park
Greenbelt, MD 20770

-----Original Message-----
From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:07 AM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] EDXL Call

We are having trouble with the call in today due to some hackers on the
line.  Let's try again at 10:15 EST and see if they are off.  When you
join, just do not announce yourself and we will see if they are still
on.  If they are on, we will try again at 10:30, if that doesn't work
we'll just have to give up for the day.  I will report this to the
Unysis telecon center in any case.  Elysa