Subject: RE: [emergency] Telecon bridge

The IF SC will not hold a meeting today. I have a "must attend" meeting
starting at 10 AM and will not be available to facilitate the SC
meeting.

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720
Cell Phone:   (240) 375-1966
Fax:          (301) 614-0581
e-mail:        tmerkle@capwin.org

CapWIN
6305 Ivy Lane Suite 300
Capital Office Park
Greenbelt, MD 20770

-----Original Message-----
From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 11:24 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] Telecon bridge

The IF-SC and EM-TC meetings scheduled for tomorrow will not occur
without a call-in and access number.  As far as I know we still do not
have a definite from anyone that can provide the access bridge long
term.  I will be traveling to and participating in the FOSE trade show
Interop Demo tomorrow and will not be available for telecons scheduled
4/5/05 anyway.  However, we have much work to do and need to get this
worked out.  Please let me or the chairs of the other SCs (Rex Brooks,
Tom Merkle, Carl Reed, Art Botterell) know if you can provide the
conference bridge.  Any of these chairs can update the information on
the calendar for the meetings.  Thanks, Elysa