Subject: RE: [emergency] Fwd: AVDL OASIS Standard Logo Gear

Okay, there is a cap option, but it looks really ugly/cheap. I'll add it today, and you can decide for yourselves.

WRT using the art, Andy and I are working on some guidelines now. We need to work through all the issues of how logo usage might
affect any future conformance or interoperability badging the TC might want to do down the road. Please do send us your input in
this regard, and maybe we can discuss in New Orleans.

--carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Art Botterell [mailto:acb@incident.com]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 5:58 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Carol Geyer

Thanks Elysa... that's great.  But alas, there's no CAP cap!

Actually, what intrigues me most is the OASIS/CAP branding itself.  I assume OASIS is trademarking this whole series of logos.  Can
we get master artwork?  Will there be any policies about using them?

Personally, I'd love to see the CAP version usable by implementers, even non-OASIS members, as a sort of "CAP Inside" collective
mark (note that I'm stopping short of suggesting a certification mark.) For website buttons and all such.

- Art