Subject: Re: [emergency] EDXL Schema and Test message

Title: Re: [emergency] EDXL Schema and Test message
That would be fine with me.

Ciao,
Rex

At 9:36 PM -0500 5/2/05, Elysa Jones wrote:
I am in Ft. Bragg tonight and on the agenda to present MOU, CAP and current status of EDXL to the ORNL, etc. folks here in a meeting that will last all of Tues.  I am hoping everyone will be okay with waiting a couple of days for another EM-TC meeting.  What about Thurs 11:30-12:30 EDT??  That will also give me time to get corrections in for the 4/27&28 meeting notes and clean up a couple of things in the EDXL documents.  Lee noted a couple of oversights that need to be fixed, I want to have them ready also to go over before our next meeting.  If anyone has heartburn with this change, drop me a line.  Otherwise, I will make the change on the calendar early Tues am. Elysa