Subject: RE: [emergency] Re: Mike Daconta's DRM Presentation

Dear Mike,

So glad to hear you are willing to give the EM-TC an overview of the status
and direction of the DRM.  Could you please provide dates/times that you
are available (understanding that you will be out next week May 23-27)?  We
would like to schedule an hour or so specifically for this and maybe
another half hour for questions/comments.  If you could give us a couple of
different options, maybe we could find the one that works best for the group.

We are anxious to get the Distribution Element raised as a Committee Draft
as soon as possible and then to public comment due to the many
organizations that are needing it.  However, we want to be sure that we
have addressed the issues of the group and coordinate with the DRM where
possible.  Also, if there are other venues where this information will be
presented, maybe you could share that as well.  I  was expecting there to
be another "messaging" meeting to be scheduled in the next couple of weeks
also.

There are a couple of items that are being discussed without consensus at
this point.  I hope you can stay tuned to the list this week and offer any
suggestions that might be helpful.  We could then discuss your input during
our next EDXL DE telecon to be held 5/23 at 10:00 EDT.

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager