Subject: EM-TC Secretary

Hey folks,
I just wanted to let you all know that Julia Ridgely, an individual member
of the TC has offered to be our secretary.  As mentioned in our meeting
notes from the face to face, she is also working as our PR representative
and doing a good job getting on board with that task.  I would like to
appoint her to the position of secretary to help me out with the meeting
notes and other TC administrative issues.  Please consider this before our
next meeting.  I to make this recommendation at the next meeting where a
quorum is present and a vote can be obtained.   Thanks, Elysa