Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - Draft Meeting Notes 5-31-05.doc uploaded

Kon,

Thanks for your comments on the meeting notes, I will add the comment as
you suggest.  As for the target area - I encourage all TC members that have
issues with using keyword for the non geo-related targeting to comment on
the list.  It is my hope that we can achieve consensus on this topic by the
next TC call.

While putting together the DOM that I posted 6/1, I noticed that
responseType had been removed from the 5/17 draft and put in keyword.  This
makes sense to me as a managed list item.  I didn't realize this when I
brought it up in the meeting.  I did not list it separately in the 5/31
DOM.  If anyone has issues with this, please respond to the list.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager