Subject: RE: EM-TC

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the note and the link to the forum on the DRM.  I am copying the
list so that others on the TC can know of this. Good luck on your valuable
work there.

The TC would be glad to work with you on the DE metadata as we are coming
to consensus on most items.  I am hopeful that we can have our draft ready
for a vote by the end of June.

Please let me know of your available times after June 13 for you to brief
us on NIEM and the outcome of the DRM forum.

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager