Subject: Re: [emergency] FYI: Open Source Geospatial '05

Title: Re: [emergency] FYI: Open Source Geospatial '05
Thanks Carl,

I think it would probably be helpful in the effort to get a timely response with some use-cases if you sent a message to the TC list, summarizing the meeting briefly and asking for concrete use case, that may, nevertheless have specific identifiable references removed to avoid conflicts of interest, but which can be used abstractly to check our assumptions against.

Ciao,
Rex