Subject: RE: [emergency] Circle and Polygon

That issue is not uncommon. Its standard practice for most DOM parsers
to load the entire XML file into memory before parsing. Get a few of
those going with threads and RAM decreases fast. I am sure that everyone
using fast desktop workstations with a gig of ram don't even notice it.
The little guys with 64MB of RAM on an embedded system do, however.

This would be about the time where I wave my 'split the resources into
separately referenced files' flag.

Ofcourse, this could also be purely a speed issue with some code that
needs optimization.

Cheers
Kon