Subject: Re: [emergency] Info Model 2005-06-20

Dear Renato,
Thank you for your work on this.  I encourage all of the TC participants to
review it and provide comments to the list.  As discussed on our last call
(apologies for not getting meeting notes out yet), we may want to set up an
SC to handle either Information Model and Semantics for all our standards
work or an SC just for EDXL or ....  Be thinking about the best way to get
this work done.
Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC