Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: Structure

My 2c -

There are only about a dozen active people on the calls/message lists -
does it really make sense to split everything into 6 groups where there
may only be 2 people on a call? Seems like an over complication.
Comments below -

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 16:14 +0000, michellearaymond@gmail.com wrote:
> Here's my take on potential sub-com structures
>
> Emergency Management
>
> Sub-Committees
>        Messaging and Notification
>                (communication with people)
Does it have to be with people?

>                CAP
>

>        Systems and Sensors
>                (workflow and system communication)
Sensors are a specific implementation of systems.

>        Metrics and Analysis
>                (operational analysis)
Shouldn't workflow be part of this?

>        Distribution and Infrastructure
>                (protocol and architecture)
Which also involves targeting, networks and systems.

>                EDXL
>
>        Geopolitical Information System
>                (targeting of messages)
Geographical targeting, nothing more.