Subject: Re: [emergency] EDXL Schema

Art - I didn't get an attachment to this.  Maybe you just want to put it in
the documents folder.  To get things moving on this, I am going to go ahead
and put it in the OASIS committee draft format.  I think we are close
enough now to do so with consensus reached on most issues.  I'll try to get
this out in the next week or so. Elysa