Subject: Re: [emergency] Interest in an interop at IAEM Conference (Nov. in Phoenix)?

Thanks Julia for staying on top of this.  We (WSI) are planning to be in
both places.  We have already arranged for a booth at the IAEM but would be
glad to participate from the floor with any others or those in an interop
booth.  However, we are not interested in paying anything additional.

Patti and I have been approved to give a paper at XML 2005 - entitled
"Proliferation of OASIS Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) Standard."  The date
of our presentation was just received and is scheduled for 11/17/05 at
11:00am.  That is actually the day after IAEM is over, so that works out
for me to get there but not reasonable to get equipment shipped and set
up.  I figure if we get some exposure at XML 2005, that will be good but
agree with you that the IAEM is where more of our customers will be - and
therefore where our companies are going to want to spend the time and money.

Others on the TC may want to participate in the XML with an interop - this
is just my 2 cents.

Elysa Jones