Subject: Re: [emergency] Illogical Structure?

On Jul 26, 2005, at 7/26/05 7:43 AM, Tom Merkle wrote:
> Do not become the historian of failure, where hindsight is
> used to cloud the use foresight and corrective actions to ensure the
> future success.

Um... those who forget history are doomed to repeat it?  (Or maybe,
neurosis is persisting in the same behavior expecting a different
outcome?) ;-)

> If you feel the TC doesn't have the skill sets to perform our mandate,
> then it is our responsibility to reach out and find the skill sets to
> help solve our dilemma.

No, I'm not sure it is.  My point is that not every dilemma that
exists is necessarily the TC's to solve.  Again, I'm not saying these
issues aren't worthy... I'm just questioning whether this TC is
necessarily the best venue for taking on all of them.

- Art