Subject: RE: [emergency] Weather to CAP 1.1

Art,

I'll take a go at it, but it probably won't be until the middle of next
week.

Sorry,

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist
Bioterrorism Preparedness & Response

Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
Managing Risk in a Complex World

8555 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 952-8228 (phone)
(225) 952-8122 (fax)

-----Original Message-----
From: Art Botterell [mailto:acb@incident.com]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 10:40 PM
To: Emergency Mgt XML TC
Subject: [emergency] Weather to CAP 1.1

Friends -

Strictly as an experiment, with no warranty expressed or implied, I'm
posting some realtime translations of Weather Wire warning messages
into CAP 1.1 format at <http://www.incident.com/wx_cap/>.

Your questions, suggestions and comments are welcome, but again, this
is just a debugging exercise right now so there'll surely be errors
and outages.  Professional driver, closed track.  Side effects may
include bloating, starvation, plague, pestilence and extremist
violence.  Your mileage may vary.  Offer not valid east of the
Urals.  Get my drift? ;-)

- Art