Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - EDXL-DE-FormalSpec-DRAFT (Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Distriubution Element.pdf) uploaded

MANY thanks to Michelle and Sylvia for getting this spec ready to
review.  Please take the time to look it over in the spirit of getting this
ready for a final TC review and out the door.  We have set a goal to have
this in public comment by mid August, so let's take the time to look over,
add content, and verify internal consistency in the document as well as
consistency with what we have all argued about and agreed to over the last
several months.  Until the telecon Fri (that is tomorrow Aug 5 11:00 EDT),
Elysa