Subject: [no subject]

I know this is semantics but it goes to clarity and simplicity for the end
user (developer).  On the last call I struggled to understand the purpose
of <messageElement>.  Then couldn't understand the reason for sender and
recipient roles in both the <EDXLDist> segment and the <messageElement>
(and the definitions are nearly identical).  I recommend we change the
names and write better definitions for these elements to reflect their
real purpose.

Thanks,
Tim
--