Subject: Needed for CAP 1.1 submission: member organizations using 1.1

For our submission to OASIS of CAP 1.1, we need a minimum of three OASIS member companies or organizations that are currently using CAP 1.1. Two (WSI and Honeywell) have already volunteered.

"Using" does not have to mean in a deployed application; as long as you have successfully tested CAP 1.1, that should be sufficient. To certify your usage of 1.1, you need not do anything other than let me know (by Friday if possible).

Thanks!

Julia