Subject: RE: [emergency] Needed for CAP 1.1 submission: member organizations using 1.1

Julia,

Anteon Corporation would like to volunteer for the third position of
certifying CAP 1.1 usage.

Thank you,

Kwasi Speede
Project Manager, Anteon Corporation
Emergency Coordination
DHS / FEMA

-----Original Message-----
From: jridgely@longbranchsystems.com [mailto:jridgely@longbranchsystems.com]

Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:37 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] Needed for CAP 1.1 submission: member organizations
using 1.1

For our submission to OASIS of CAP 1.1, we need a minimum of three OASIS
member companies or organizations that are currently using CAP 1.1. Two (WSI
and Honeywell) have already volunteered.

"Using" does not have to mean in a deployed application; as long as you have
successfully tested CAP 1.1, that should be sufficient. To certify your
usage of 1.1, you need not do anything other than let me know (by Friday if
possible).

Thanks!

Julia