Subject: Re: [emergency] update for EDXL DE xsd and Sample xml

David,

The schema validated in XML Spy and Stylus Studio.  Each had errors in
the sample file.  I think they are simply namespace issues when it
comes to using <namespacedXmlContent>.  As to how to fix them, I don't
know.   The school sample works when I use a prefix for all elements
and declare the namespaces at the top of the file.  Later I'll try
scaling back the use of prefixes and see what happens.

As for now,  I'll take the Schema and put it in the spec. after I
finish the Data Dictionary.  I'll check the dictionary against the
revised schema, but since the school distributiion message validates
against it, I'm guessing there will be little need for mods.

Thanks for looking into the schema and example.

Best regards,

Michelle