Subject: RE: [emergency] update for EDXL DE xsd and Sample xml

Hi David, All,

XMLSPY validates the xsd and has no comment when opening the XML
file, so I presume it is well formed XML.

The XML file won't validate because XMLSPY doesn't recognize a
reference to a supported schema type, either DTD or xsd. Since I have
other work hanging fire, I'll have to leave it at that for now.