Subject: EM-TC Call

SC Chairs,
As we discussed on the TC call last week, we are trying to get the EDXL DE
into public comment the week of Aug 15.  We will need some additional time
for the TC to discuss the final draft and were hoping it would be ok with
you to use the GIS and MsgNot SC times on Aug 16.  Please let me know if
that causes a problem for you and we can try to reschedule.  Otherwise, the
TC will meet from 11:30-12:30 EDT Aug 16.  Thanks, Elysa