Subject: Re: [emergency] EDXL_DE - Notes from the meeting to help with minutes and issues list.

Art,

Quite right.  The <explicitAddress> itself could be a URI.  That's
even simpler.

I think leaving the big "if" to the Public to give a counter-example
is still an ok way to go. That is, unless someone comes up with a
use-case for an addressable "thing" that can't be formulated as a URI.

Best regards,

- Michelle