Subject: EDXL-DE Submission

Dear Mary,

Please accept this as the formal submission of the EDXL Distribution
Element Committee Draft for public comment.  It is found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/document.php?document_id=14163
Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/14163/EDXL_DE_Spec_v1.0.html

The Emergency Management Technical Committee approved this document as a
Committee Draft and agreed to submit it for public comment on August 19 as
documented in the meeting notes at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/14124/Draft%20Meeting%20Notes%208-19-2005.doc

An issues list has been opened on the EM-TC web site.  Please let me know
if there is anything more you need.  As you know, we are anxious to get
this document into public review.  Thank you for all your help!

Sincerely,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC