Subject: RE: [egov] Countermeasures for Epidemic of CongressionalIgnorance?

Thanks foor the reply, Duane,

The pilot project I'm working on now does some of this and is a
Semantic Interoperability Rachitecture Pilot as well as being SOA in
a loosely coupled way, and we plan to use ebXML REgistry/Repository
as well as many other components. It's far from any kind of panacea,
but i think it will be a small step in the right direction.