Subject: RE: Re: [emergency] CAP 1.1 Ballot

Eliot, Below is the OASIS response to the question you raised.  I am
copying the list in case the membership wants to entertain the suggestion
below.  Our next opportunity to address this as a TC will be during the
10/4/05 meeting.  The balloting period is open until this Friday.  If there
is sufficient interest, we can call a special meeting before Friday to
discuss.  Please provide your feedback.  Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS, EM-TC