Subject: CAP 1.1 Vote

Dear EM-TC Members,

As of this point we have 40 of the required 47 votes needed to ratify CAP 1.1.  There are a few members whose organizational representative has not yet voted.  If you know these people and have some influence, please let them know about the good work of our committee and the need to vote affirmatively by 11pm EDT 9/30/05 - tomorrow!  I have sent every organizational voter an email via KAVI.  Specific email addresses or phone numbers are not available in KAVI.  Names are available below with status.

Still looking for votes from the following companies who have members on the EM-TC:
E-Team (Voting rep Matt Walton left company but trying to contact current person that should cast the vote)
Honeywell (voting rep:  Roy Kolasa)
Department of Homeland Security (voting rep:  Michael Dacanta)
Oracle (voting rep:  Martin Chapman)
HumanMarkup.org (Rex is working this)
Mitre Corporation (voting rep: Doraiswamy 'Raj' Rajagopal)
Lockeheed Martin (voting rep:  James Crawford)
LMI (voting rep:  Mark Crawford)

If you are an organization member yourself and have access to the list, maybe you know someone who hasn't voted.  Give them a call and let them know of our work and need for their vote.

Thanks for your help getting through this last wicket on CAP 1.1.

Sincerely,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Warning Systems, Inc.