Subject: Groups - EM-TC Telecon added

EM-TC Telecon has been added by Mrs. Elysa Jones

Date:  Monday, 17 October 2005
Time:  11:30am - 12:30pm ET

Event Description:
New Dial In information will be supplied soon.  This meeting is a reschedule of the telecon scheduled for 10/18.  Many of the members will be traveling on the 18th for the face to face.  Therefore we are having the meeting a day early.

Agenda:
1.  Attendance
2.  Meeting Notes from 10/4/05
3.  Comments on EDXL DE
4.  Resource status - requirements
5.  Face to Face:  review agenda and final plans

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/event.php?event_id=8829

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20051013T000000Z
DTSTART:20051017T153000Z
DTEND:20051017T163000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:EM-TC Telecon
  reschedule of the telecon scheduled for 10/18.  Many of the members
  will be traveling on the 18th for the face to face.  Therefore we are
  having the meeting a day early.\n\nGroup: OASIS Emergency Management
  TC\nCreator: Mrs. Elysa Jones
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/event.php?event_id=8829
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/event.php?event_id=8829
END:VEVENT