Subject: Telecons

Dear EM-TC Members,

We still do not have a sponsor for a toll free telecon line to support our
conference calls.  There is a Message/Notification Subcommittee scheduled
for today.  If there is anyone out there that can provide a line for today,
please let Rex and Art know as soon as possible so they can get the
information to the list.

Please consider our long term needs for this service and let me know if
there is some company that is willing to help us in this regard.  There is
so much good work going on in our committee, I would hate for us to be
crippled by lacking this resource.

Thanks for all the work you are doing!

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair