Subject: Face to Face opportunity at IAEM

Dear TC members,

It was discussed on our call this week that many of us will be at IAEM
during the time for our next scheduled meeting - Nov 15.  Since that is the
only full day of "show" time, many of us do not need to take time away from
our paying jobs for the meeting.  However, since set up for the show
doesn't start until noon on Monday, and many of us will be there anyway,
could we consider having the meeting on Monday morning instead?  Please
respond to this note if you could make either the face-to-face or telecon
from 9-11 MST (11-1 EST)?

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC