Subject: Open Source "caplib"

Friends -

Well, I've finally done it... put together my core CAP API and
published it as open source.  For the record, I'm keenly aware that
these collected classes are incomplete, inadequate, inelegant,
amateurish and lame.  I urge you to avoid their use if at all possible.

However, if they can help you get your CAP implementation going, or
help you convert from CAP 1.0 to CAP 1.1, or just provide a few
moments' hilarity at the office Christmas party, please enjoy them
responsibly:

	<http://www.incident.com/caplib>.

- Art