Subject: RE: [emergency] New Prospects for the New Year

Eliot,
I certainly echo Rex in his response. I'm sure we can find you something
to do :)

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720
Cell Phone:   (240) 375-1966
Fax:          (301) 614-0581
e-mail:        tmerkle@capwin.org

CapWIN
6305 Ivy Lane Suite 300
Capital Office Park
Greenbelt, MD 20770

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 10:00 AM
To: Eliot Christian; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Eliot,

I hope this is an occasion from your viewpoint for congratulations more
than commiseration. I'm sure we all hope your path finds its way back to
working with us. Please make sure you send us your new email address, at
the least, so we can stay in touch. I guarantee some of us of will be
anxious to recruit you one way or another.

Best of luck,
Rex