Subject: Re: [emergency] FW: Emergency Telecoms coordination group inITU-T (PCP-TDR)

Ahhh, Thanks Elysa,

I happen to have a client whose product/service
is a medical/triage application that is being
tested in an ITU program in Zambia. Depending on
one's viewpoint, this could be either a conflict
of interest, or a handy connection. To determine
that, I need to know more about what such a
liaison effort would entail, and, perhaps most
importantly, if travel is required, can ITU cover
it? Since I am also a member of the International
Health Continuum TC, and co-chair of the National
Center for Ontological Research (NCOR) Committee
on Ontology for Health Informatics, there is some
reason to think that were I to undertake such a
liaison, it could well satisfy a number of
purposes. However, it could also provide too many
opportunities for conflicts of interest, as well.