Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: Question on EDXL-DE schema

I had occasion to revisit the notes on digital signatures and
encryption in the CAP 1.1 spec... sections 3.3.2.1 and 3.3.2.2
respectively.  This was the language contributed by Bob Wyman, and
now that I'm getting around to addressing some of those issues, it
seems workable, concise and unambiguous.  Maybe it would give us some
guidance on how to express what we're trying to do here.

Meanwhile, I understand that several folks are playing with
experimental extensions that they may or may not propose for
ratification later.  Might it make sense to create two versions of
the schema... a strict one to go in the spec, and an "experimentors'
edition" (with the "##anys") in an application note or whatever?
That way maybe we could encourage experimentation without diluting
the spec itself.

- Art