Subject: Re: [emergency] Minor Edits to EDXL-DE

Hi Renato,

Just so you know, by TC Process Rules, we can't make any changes
whatsoever to the current version, even correcting typos, until after
the 15-day public comment period once we have submitted it. However,
we should certainly put these comments at the top of the issues list
we keep for this public comment cycle. BTW, TC members can always
make comments, too. They just don't get posted to the public comment
list. However we do capture them along with the issues from the
public comment list. These should not rise to the level of
necessitating another 15-day public comment period, but should
certainly be addressed.