Subject: Implementors Note re: CAP alerts within Google Earth

I am working with Google Earth on serving CAP alerts, especially from RSS feeds such as those available at USGS and National Weather Service.

I've started to draft an "Implementors Note" document to highlight issues surrounding the use of Google Earth's KML file mechanism to control the display of CAP alert messages. I'd appreciate any comments you may have on the draft document, available at http://www.search.gov/CAP-KML-Note-v0-1.doc

Thanks,

Eliot