Subject: EM-TC Meeting 3/6/06

TC Members,

This is just a heads-up about our next meeting.  It appears that we will
have to have our meeting on Monday to address any comments received on the
EDXL-DE committee draft after the 15-day comment period.  The vote to
accept the document as a committee specification and to submit it to OASIS
for an organization wide vote must be done by electronic ballot that must
run for 7 days.  The ballot will need to start no later than Wed 3/8 and
run through Mon 3/14 for Mary to have it by 3/15. This necessitates our
meeting on Monday.

There has only been one comment received on the public site which can be
found at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-comment/.  Please
review it and provide any discussion to the list.

Patti has already sent out the documents with the changes from our internal
TC comments for review and finalization.  Please take the time in the next
few days to read and re-read these for anything - typos, inconsistencies,
corrections, schema validation, etc.  Post anything you find to the list.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager