Subject: RE: [emergency] Should we schedule an interim meeting before Monday? Re: [emergency] EM-TC Meeting 3/6/06

I am not available for a meeting before Monday.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist
Bioterrorism Preparedness & Response

Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
Managing Risk in a Complex World

8555 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 952-8228 (phone)
(225) 952-8122 (fax)
-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 4:09 PM
To: Elysa Jones; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] Should we schedule an interim meeting before
Monday? Re: [emergency] EM-TC Meeting 3/6/06

Hi Elysa,

I will have to write up our EM-Msg Meeting Minutes tomorrow morning.
I'm a bit burnt out right now and the last thing I want to do is get
anything wrong just because I have many things coming at me at once.

There was enough discussion that I want to ask if we should have an
interim meeting to be sure we are squared away. I don't want to see
us meet on Monday and discover that we are still not quite ready. I
leave it to the rest of the folks on the call yesterday to let us
know if they want to have another meeting to be sure we are
completely spot on.

At 3:15 PM -0600 3/1/06, Elysa Jones wrote:
>TC Members,
>
>This is just a heads-up about our next meeting.  It appears that we
>will have to have our meeting on Monday to address any comments
>received on the EDXL-DE committee draft after the 15-day comment
>period.  The vote to accept the document as a committee
>specification and to submit it to OASIS for an organization wide
>vote must be done by electronic ballot that must run for 7 days.
>The ballot will need to start no later than Wed 3/8 and run through
>Mon 3/14 for Mary to have it by 3/15. This necessitates our meeting
>on Monday.
>
>There has only been one comment received on the public site which
>can be found at
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-comment/.  Please
>review it and provide any discussion to the list.
>
>Patti has already sent out the documents with the changes from our
>internal TC comments for review and finalization.  Please take the
>time in the next few days to read and re-read these for anything -
>typos, inconsistencies, corrections, schema validation, etc.  Post
>anything you find to the list.
>
>Thanks,
>Elysa Jones, Chair
>OASIS EM-TC
>Engineering Program Manager
>Warning Systems, Inc.

>generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs in
OASIS