Subject: Reminder: EM-TC Meeting Today 11:30 EST

TC Members,

There have been no more comments received as of the closing of the 15-day
public comment last Friday.  I would like for us to consider either adding
the example as Carl suggested to the document with Gary's idea of how to
add a GML content that can be as elaborate as needed.  Also, I will be
presenting tomorrow at the OGC conference here in Huntsville tomorrow and
could also use that example in my presentation.

Please be present on the call if possible.  I will post the call in
information on the site just before the meeting.

Thanks, Elysa