Subject: Re: EM TC F2F San Francisco Question

Tom and others that are making your OASIS Symposium plans.  We will have our face to face meetings on Wed and Thurs.  I would like to have more time than that but that is all the staff has arragned for TCs.  We may have some ad hoc meetings as well to continue work outside of these times.  Of course there will be no charge for that.  I am planning on Mon and Fri being travel days.  Hope to see you all there.  Elysa