Subject: TC call NOON today?

Hi everyone,

I have a noon TC call on my calendar for today, but don’t find it on the OASIS calendar.  On our 2/21 call, I noted that Elysa suggested a special call today – at least one agenda item was to vote on the motion made to promote HAVE to the TC level and expedite movement toward public comment.

Thanks,

Tim Grapes

Evolution Technologies, Inc.
Disaster Management egov Initiative